Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a private, family owned, worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies, PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, and PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications. We are passionate about our role in contributing to the life science industry's advancing of the human condition through accelerating the discovery and development of innovative therapies for human disease. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine. Envision joining a company where you....
You'll have the opportunity to....
- Collaborate with a group of amazing co-workers dedicated to helping the life sciences industry better understand the mechanisms of cell function and disease
- Will be part of an international team whose contributions will have a major impact on both the company and the entire field of biomedical research
- Develop and Build solutions-based relationships with the leading Life Science and Medical research laboratories in the MidWestern US not for profit accounts including (but not limited to): Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University, St. Jude Children's Hospital, The Ohio State University, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin, Vanderbilt, and Washington University St. Louis.
- Continue your path to professional growth and development
What you will bring to the team....
- Identify new opportunities to develop business relationships with leading researchers in the life science discovery and development markets.
- Develop and execute sales and account strategies to maintain and expand business across the account with specific focus on key opinion leaders, shared resource facilities, B2B and channel strategies
- Develop a Key Account plan supporting CST's specific business objectives and implements supporting activities, develops key contacts and achieves territory revenue goals.
- Develop, build and manage strategic/collaborative partnerships with the key research groups at each account.
- Build trusted relationships with customers, leading to greater satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Collaborate with your colleagues to identify innovative strategies and efforts to mitigate competitive influx while increasing account penetration and sales.
- Continually provide market feedback to the organization around customer trends, market development, competitive activities
- Bachelor's Degree, with strong preference in Life Sciences
- 1+ years of laboratory experience working with antibody applications, preferably Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Flow Cytometry, Immunofluorescence (IF), and/or Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
- 3+ years of selling experience in the life science market space including 1+ years of reagent selling experience preferably with antibody or antibody mediated solutions
- Proven sales achievement/track record
- Computer proficiency with ability to use Microsoft Office or similar products.
- Proficiency and understanding of or similar CRM suites
What we offer....
- 2+ years of laboratory experience working with antibody applications, preferably Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Flow Cytometry, Immunofluorescence (IF), and Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
- 3+ years of selling experience in the life science market space including 2+ years of reagent selling experience preferably with antibody or antibody mediated solutions
- Experience selling to Academic and/or Government Accounts
- A strong understanding of strategic selling
- Preference will be given to individuals having experience and working knowledge of antibody applications
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with cross-functional partners and customers
- Ability to manage high volume of communications (email, phone, and in person)
At Cell Signaling Technology we recognize that people will always be our most important asset. Providing a safe, inclusive and stimulating working environment that understands the importance of diversity, human dignity and meaningful work is as important as establishing company policies that incorporate excellent health insurance and pay benefits. We recognize that development of people is the key to their happiness and thus ensure every employee has impactful discussions with their manager and develops actionable performance and professional development plans. Lastly, we are committed to engaging and supporting our employees in committees and philanthropy that benefit their local communities and environment through community investment programs.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all US-based employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws. AGENCIES
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CST, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CST for this position and a valid agreement with CST is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CST agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.