Our client is a bespoke software company based in Stockport which designs and produces specialist software and products to the manufacturing sector. Due to continuous growth, they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an Application Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, monitoring and maintaining the businesses web and bespoke applications whilst taking a lead in training customers on these.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers to investigate, design and implement bespoke/specific solutions.
- Support new and existing customer accounts ensuring that issues and requests are resolved within defined KPIs.
- Analyse and diagnose application errors and faults.
- Train and support users in use of application.
- Keep up-to-date records and documentation in relation to systems and solutions.
What we re looking for:
- Knowledge of SQL databases, writing queries and data analysis skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good general IT skills
- Any knowledge of CAD or Design experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in web technologies and/or Windows environments
This is a permanent position offering a flexible hybrid environment (both office-based and homeworking) and working days of Monday-Friday. The company offer great scope for career progression with great benefits including 26 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, salary reviews and a modern office environment with great facilities allowing employees to wind-down.