We are currently looking for an outstanding Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals! You will be working closely with the DON to maintain goals and objectives for quality resident care, plan and develop day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department, perform administrative duties; including completing medical forms, reports, evaluations and all other duties as assigned by the DON.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Job Type: Full-time, Salary/Exempt
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Must have a current New York State RN license.
- CPR Certification.
- Communicate orally in writing with residents, families, co-workers and the public.
- Must have 2 years experience in a nurse management position.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk around the unit.
- Must be able to stoop; kneel; crouch; reach; push; pull; climb; lift and carry heavy objects and be able to turn, handle and manipulate minor medical equipment.
We also have excellent benefits including Health Insurance, 401K plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, monthly employee recognition programs such as Employee of the Month, Free Employee Raffles and Employee Referral Program!
About Us: We are a 120 bed Skilled Nursing facility conveniently located next to interstate 81, between Binghamton and Syracuse. We offer lovely outdoor seating areas, as well as two enclosed courtyards that contain beautiful gardens, maintained by the Garden Club, all accessible to its residents and guests. We are dedicated to providing quality care and diversified service with a progessional team of caregivers who focus on each resident as a whole person, encompassing their physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. The staff strives to create a home-like environment for all its residents whether their stay is short or long-term, taking ride in delivering excellent customer service. Here we treat all residents and staff as family. We are family to those that need it most. Let's sit down and talk about how joining our team can benefit you and may be the last job you ever apply for!