Assistant Receiving Manager
Responsible for monitoring all activities in the receiving area pertaining to all incoming/outgoing merchandise and the Receiving CRT. Must also take precautions and be aware of any potential theft indicators. Providing leadership and guidance to all power equipment operators that are involved with loading and unloading of product into trailers.
- Ensuring accuracy of item description and counts for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensuring accuracy of all UPC numbers for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensuring accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading.
- Ensuring accuracy and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Running Order Pool (To maintain on time Purchase Orders).
- Recording and file all incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring GRB and any AVs are current and accurate.
- Ensuring Receiving CRT is entering all receivings on a daily basis.
File all Driver Logs.
- Ensuring Receiving CRT Clerk has all deliveries properly scheduled.
- Monthly self audits being performed; action items addressed.
- Maintaining an open channel of communications with the Logistics Department.
- Unloading, verifying, recording, and labeling all cross-dock pickups.
- Ensuring all Safety Policies are being adhered to in the department.
- Ensuring all HACCP guidelines are in place and according to plan.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass, and volume.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation
CVG-01 WS-01 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 6:00AM or 6:30AM Benefits
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public. Computer literacy About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.