Mercedes-Benz of Natick is looking for a Valet/Lot Attendant to join its award-winning team! The Valet/Lot Attendant will assist the Service and Sales Departments by guiding and directing guests and their vehicles to appropriate locations while also moving dealer inventory to designated spots and keeping a clean frontline.
We have been voted by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work in MA for the past 12 years in a row!
We are looking for full-time or part-time employees for this position!
Essential Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Greet guests entering the Service Drive
- Promote smooth, efficient vehicle flow in the Service Drive and dealership lot
- Assist with parking and the organization of guest and dealership vehicles
- Direct guests to appropriate personnel as needed
- Utilize shuttle vehicle to transport guests to various locations as requested
- Assist the Service and Sales Departments with other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly
- Parking vehicles in designated spots
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, sick time and PTO
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit a neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and speak proper grammar
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Have excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have flexible schedule
- Must be able to work during all weather conditions
- Must be able to clean cars off during snowstorms