Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk has an immediate opening for a Valet to join the team! The Valet will assist the Service and Sales Departments by guiding and directing guests and their vehicles to appropriate locations while also moving dealer inventory to designated spots and keeping a clean frontline.
We have been voted by The Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work in MA for the past 12 years in a row!
Essential Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Greet guests entering the Service Drive
- Promote smooth, efficient vehicle flow in the Service Drive and dealership lot
- Assist with parking and the organization of guest and dealership vehicles
- Direct guests to appropriate personnel as needed
- Utilize shuttle vehicle to transport guests to various locations as requested
- Assist the Service and Sales Departments with other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly
- Parking vehicles in designated spots
- Tagging and checking customers in for service
- Occasional shuttling of customers
- Wash and vacuum vehicle, etc.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, sick time, and PTO
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and speak proper grammar
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Have excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Must be able to work during all weather conditions
- Must be able to clean cars off during snowstorms
- Must be over 21 years old