Are you looking for an organization where you can grow while making a positive impact on people's lives? At Signature Health, our purpose is to provide integrated healthcare for our community specializing in patients with mental illness and/or addiction because we want people to realize their highest potential.
Our core values are the foundation of who we are:
- People First mindset where we honor our colleagues and patients
- Striving for Excellence in our work each day
- Can Do approach where we roll up our sleeves in response to opportunities and challenges
In addition to a rewarding career, as a full-time employee, you will have access to the following employer/employee paid benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Robust earned paid time off program (PTO)
- 401k match
- Various Life Insurance Options
- Short- and Long-Term Disability (Not applicable for school-based employees)
- Federal Loan Forgiveness Program (available on eligible on roles)
- HealthJoy - no cost medical and mental health online resources available Day 1 (coverage extends to family members living in the same household)
- Tuition & Professional Development Assistance
If you value the people around you, strive to be the best version of yourself and have a can do mindset, then Signature Health could be the best place for your next career. Read below on how you can make a difference in our community and apply today!
- Orca House is a newly renovated 36-bed/multiple-floor adult residential facility focusing on mental health and substance use treatments. ORCA is an inclusive facility serving adult patients, 18 and older.
- Located in downtown Cleveland at the intersection of E. Prospect and E. 30th
- 3-minute walk from Cleveland State University
- Less than 5 min. drive from Tri-C, Playhouse Square, and Tower City
- Walking distance from/to the RTA Health Line
- Easy access to I-90/Rte. 2
- 24/7 Onsite Security
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reporting to the Manager, Residential Services, the Supervisor, Behavioral Health - Residential will provide oversight and clinical direction for a team of counseling and direct care staff in the residential treatment facility in addition to providing direct client care. The Supervisor, Behavioral Health - Residential will be a strong model for overseeing treatment services including individual counseling, group counseling, family programming, and diagnostic assessment. Supervisor, Behavioral Health - Residential will provide exemplary clinical and administrative leadership, maintain professional demeanor in appearance and communication, and serve as an excellent representation of leadership and the organization.
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED:
- Supervise and oversee the daily objectives of the Residential Services team.
- Provide oversight for a team of counseling and direct care staff to ensure that the team delivers high quality and effective treatment to patients in a safe and healthy clinical environment.
- Provide direct service to residents for both substance abuse and mental health, which may include diagnostic assessment, individual, and group counseling. Direct service is provided based on resident needs and supervisor availability to residential services team.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, consultation and support to direct reports.
- Utilize technology and performance metrics to monitor employee and team performance.
- Provide ongoing assessment and monitoring of direct reports individual performance, including clinical competencies, productivity, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Document staff progress in supervision logs and performance reviews.
- May provide clinical supervision to staff seeking independent licensure or supervisory designation, per the policies and practices of their licensing board.
- Offer professional growth opportunities to direct reports and Residential teams to enhance clinical functioning and continuous development.
- Actively lead team meetings and process improvement initiatives to continuously improve work productivity, work flows and efficiency of the team.
- Work effectively with teams to achieve mutual goals while encouraging individual contributions and responsibility.
- Encourage your team’s active engagement and participation in all staff meetings and trainings.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of and adherence to incident reporting, patient rights and grievance procedures and mandated reporting.
- Maintain high ethical standards and serve as a leader and role model in recognizing and resolving ethical dilemmas.
- Ensure that clinicians operate within their scope of practice.
- In consultation with the legal department, guide staff through activities involving the criminal justice/legal system.
- Assist the Manager, Residential Services with program development.
- Conduct quality peer reviews, utilization review, quality assurance, and level of care reviews.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with CARF, OHMAS and professional standards.
- Maintain clear communication with referents and designated liaison persons.
- Assist Manager, Residential Services with interviewing potential employees and onboarding new hires.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain all aspects of HIPAA, promoting patient confidentiality and right to privacy.
- May be required to perform telehealth services as determined by Signature Health.
- Produce accurate, timely and professional clinical documentation within scope of practice.
- Complete compliance training provided by Signature Health and adhere to all compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate appropriate attendance and punctuality in adherence with Signature Health policies.
- Serve as a role model for safe and effective crisis management by actively responding to crisis situations, adhering to agency emergency protocols, and educating staff on safety protocols and best practices for crisis intervention.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree required.
- Valid unencumbered LISW and LPCC License in the State of Ohio required.
- 5+ years’ of clinical experience required.
- Previous demonstrated supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid unencumbered LISW-S in the State of Ohio preferred.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- High proficiency with computer software including but not limited to health information management system, billing software, insurance websites, and Microsoft Office.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/clinical work environment.
- While hours of operation are generally standard, flexibility to work evenings/weekends and extended hours may be required.
- Requires periods of sitting, standing, telephone, and computer work.
- Hearing: adequate to hear clients or patients in person, over the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Speaking: adequate to speak to clients or patients in person, over the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
- Physical effort required: occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to 15 pounds, unassisted.
- Possible exposure to blood borne pathogens while performing job duties.
- Frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular workday.
- Sufficient dexterity to operate a PC and other office equipment.