Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people's lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
As a REMOTE Bilingual Sales Admin Support, you will be tasked with managing and improving our existing sales processes . Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious self starter who is interested in developing their business development skills. Someone who is organized and enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Support the North American Partnerships team to deliver day to day management of partners including:
- Partner invoicing
- Partner offer renewals
- Partner offer issue resolution
- Salesforce updates
- Offer testing, set up and maintenance
- New Partner outreach and research via
- Affiliate networks and agencies
- Brand websites
- Management of the Suggest a Perk program for North America including external communication and salesforce management
- Monitor competitor products, offers and weaknesses and present innovative ideas for growth
- Develop your understanding of the perks industry (b2b and b2c) and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive products
Succeeding as a Bilingual Sales Admin Support will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- 6 - 12 months' related administrative experience
- Must be Bilingual (French and English) both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry beneficial but not required
- Proficient using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Office365
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient individual, who operates with considerable autonomy and discretion and acts with personal integrity at all times
- Evidence of campaign planning, stakeholder management and building relationships (internal/external)
- University or college degree is preferred
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to (see below)
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.