Full time permanent role
Burgess Hill / Hassocks area - free parking is available nearby. Also around 15 minute walk from nearest station.
Salary: £28000 per annum plus good company benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join our very established, successful and professional chartered accountancy client as they seek to recruit a Bookkeeper due to company growth and expansion.
Exciting modern thinking firm with an opportunity to grow within the business.
My client is seeking a bright, confident individual who has experience in accounts and tax preparation
Role will suit someone who is adaptive and able to perform various tasks including.
- Liaising with management directly
- Managing a portfolio of clients with their VAT etc
- Speaking to clients and assisting them with their enquiries
- Speaking to HMRC and dealing with any day to day matters
- Preparation of accounts to final stage, corporation tax preparation, personal tax returns, capital gains etc,
- Using the in house accounting software and gateway to confirm to clients how much they owe
- Experience of using one or all of Sage, Xero and iris
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a superb firm who offer an excellent environment in which to work.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy