SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.62 - $50.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
$20,000 sign-on bonus available with relocation assistance too!!
If you have a passion for the Cardiac Cath Lab, North Suburban Medical Center is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Cardiovascular Specialist - Cath Lab Registered Nurse.
Our team of expert Cath Lab clinicians are experienced and highly trained to diagnose cardiac conditions as well as perform coronary and peripheral interventions. The Cardiac Cath Lab is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This cardiac service offers the most advanced and innovative technology. Our medical and nursing staff is trained extensively in all areas of cardiac diseases. Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiovascular Specialist - Cath Lab Registered Nurse with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume on call assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- Your role gives primary and critical patient care and administers necessary medications per doctor's orders, per physician's extender, while patient is in the lab.
- You will manage and communicate regarding pre-procedure patient preparation, as well as about post procedure processes including recovery and outpatient appointments, discharge information regarding medication, lifestyle, activities, and care of the surgical site.
What are the needed qualifications of a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Nurse?
North Suburban Medical Center
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License with current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- 2-3 years of experience in a specialty unit (Critical Care, ED, PACU, or Radiology) preferred
- Proficiency in cardiology nursing procedures and skills, including cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation preferred
is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an A rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Recruiter contact: Jodi Evans, Lead Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.