Salary: $11 - $14/hr based on experience
Shift Type: Full time & Part Time, Monday - Sunday, Flexible shifts, All shifts available, Bonus, Paid Training
Personal Care Professionals and Companion Caregivers!
- Competitive pay
- Compensation for your verifiable work experience
- Pay rate may vary by location, level of training, and type of shift
- Flexible schedules
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Work close to home with shifts located close to your location preferentially scheduled
- Ongoing PAID training
- Opportunities for continued development
- Make a difference, develop meaningful relationships and meet new people
- Give back to those who need you most. Our clients need you now more than ever before!
- Paid travel time between clients
- Mileage paid between client locations
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount programs
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
We are looking for individuals who are available from 4 - 40 hours per week! We provide services 24-hour a day, 7 days a week, 365-day. There is work available that fits your scheduling needs!!
As a Home Health Aides (HHA) are the heart of our business. Without you, we couldn't build meaningful relationships with our clients, put a smile on their faces or be the highlight of their day. We know how important you are and value the impact you would make daily for our clients. In taking this position, you would receive:
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
What You'll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
YOU are needed to provide various personal and paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. You will provide for the needs and comfort of clients in their homes or facilities where they reside. Depending on your skill level and client need you will be responsible for a wide range of duties. Your duties could include but are not limited to:
- light housekeeping
- meal preparation
- medication reminders
Personal care professionals in addition to the above may also render more hands-on type care including:
- personal hygiene
- assisting with toileting
- care of mouth and skin
- assist with transfers, from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet.
You may be able to perform other assigned activities which are taught by a nurse, for a specific patient, which include but is not limited to:
- Reinforcement of dressings (non-sterile)
- Assisting with the use of devices for daily living (cane, walker, wheelchair, or lift device)
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Measuring intake and output
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure)
- Assisting with the application of an arm sling, arm splint, or leg splint
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Six months of experience as a Home Health Aide (HHA) in health care in homes or facilities preferred
- Successfully completed a competency evaluation following our orientation and training
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- A current CPR certificate is recommended
- Be able to pass a background check and a drug screening
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
Experience is a plus, but the desire to make a difference for our clients and willingness to learn is the key
We truly believe that where you work matters. As a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.