Right at Home is based on a simple premise -- Quality of Life. For our Caregivers that means flexible hours, training and support, competitive pay and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. For our clients, that means being able to live their in their own homes, supported by people who care. At Right at Home, we care. We care about our clients and about our caregivers.
With Right at Home you have a unique opportunity to bring your special skills to do meaningful work, making a positive impact on someone's life on a daily basis.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING CAREGIVERS TO WORK OVERNIGHT 12HR SHIFTS, INCLUDING ROTATING WEEKENDS.
Caregiver Responsibilities Include:
- Provide client care according to an approved Care Plan
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assist in providing a safe, clean environment for clients
- Provide transportation as required
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Caregiver Minimum Requirements include:
- You have a heart for seniors!
- You have previous experience providing Senior Care.
- You have a valid driver's license and current auto insurance coverage on a reliable vehicle.
- You are able to pass a drug test and background check
- CNA certificate / PCW certificate preferred
- Weekly pay ($13.00 - $15.00 an hour)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage and travel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- AFLAC benefits - Vision, Dental, Short-term Disability, etc.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Continuing Education Program
- Caregiver Appreciation Events
- Retention Bonuses
To APPLY visit:
For more information, call (262) 347-3005.