About the job CDL Class A or Class B Delivery Driver - Plant City
CDL Class A or Class B Delivery Driver - Plant City
Plant City, Florida
Our Core Focus at Fitlife Foods is to "Elevate the Way You Feel." Everything we do in our purpose driven brand is centered around this. We do this by living and emulating our values of having passion, empowering employees, being contagiously optimistic, being accountable and practicing gratitude daily.
As the leader in omni-channel prepared meals, Fitlife Foods is helping individuals who value their health, their time and great flavor find their joy with our best in class prepared meals. With 12 retail stores throughout Florida and Georgia, national delivery and a menu offering that includes healthy, made-from scratch breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks, we are there to help ease the stress of each week.
We are rapidly growing and seeking to add talented individuals to our team. We are seeking someone with a passionate spirit to take on exciting new challenges and advance their knowledge in an emerging brand with a company who will want to get to know you and understand your passion and purpose for the future.CDL Delivery Driver Team Member Mission
We are looking for a responsible overnight
delivery driver to distribute our products promptly to our retail locations in Tampa, Orlando, South Florida (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area). You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner through the on time and safe delivery of the product to designated locations. Our drivers can cover any route and any schedule needed-we are big on team players.Responsibilities
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes during overnight hours
- Follow route and time schedule
- Uses the Vision and Values (Contagious Personality, Passion, Accountability, Courage, Have Fun & Fuel Your Growth) as a guiding principle for leadership
- Foster a fun and positive environment
- Complete logs and reports if required
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver.
- Valid license and clean driving record (ability to pass company's requirements for driving MVR and background check).
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- Ability to pass a background check
- Embraces Fitlife's core Vision & Values
- Knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Ability to read, understand and carry out task
- Ability to take, understand and use constructive criticism to produce the best you and the best product
- Ability to bend, stop, kneel, and twist
- Ability to sit, stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, identify, and verify numbers
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions
- Must maintain personal hygiene in accordance with Fitlife standards
Hours of Work
- Physical Requirements: Stand, pushing/pulling/lift up to 50 lbs, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking.
- Overnight deliveries; home every morning.
Benefits available include:
- Atlanta route will stay overnight.
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Recognition and bonus programs
- Forkin' Fithub Meal discount
- Exciting and fun work culture
- Group health, dental, vision plan
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. CDL Required.
2. Proven working experience as a delivery driver.
3. Valid license and clean driving record (ability to pass company's requirements for driving MVR and background check).
4. High School Diploma/GED
5. Must be at least 18 years old
6. Be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
7. Ability to pass a background check