$10,000 Sign-on BonusTime Type:
Full timeHours per Pay Period:
Night Shift 8-80Average rate:
(This represents the rate for an individual with significant experience in this job) Department:
Medical ImagingCurrent Bay Area Hospital Employee:
If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal career site.
The future looks bright at Bay Area Hospital, and we are always searching for quality people to join our team. We offer a great atmosphere, competitive pay, a wide array of benefits, and many growth opportunities for our employees. Job Description:
Performs a variety of MRI tests for patients of all ages. Applies principles, theories and techniques of magnetic resonance scanning to provide reliable test results. Works with patients of all age groups (neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric).Full-Time Position (80 Hours Per Pay Period) Shift: Nights Days: Varied Wages Based Upon Experience CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates the ability to use a personal computer and various software programs applicable to the position.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate applicable office equipment.
- Exhibits the ability to deal effectively interdepartmentally and with the public.
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think and act independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job location.
- Graduate of Accredited Radiologic Technology program in Radiology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist's Certification in Radiology and MRI
- Current Oregon License
- Current ARRT, OBMI, or licensure/certification relevant to modality
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 60-day grace period
- Image Wisely pledge certificate or must obtain within 30 days of hire date and annually by January 30 thereafter
- Image Gently pledge certificate or must obtain within 30 days of hire date and annually by January 30 thereafter
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
- One (1) year MRI experience preferred
Union Affiliation: UFCW
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and job skills required.PHYSICAL/MENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to stand, walk, bend, squat, reach, and stretch frequently
- Possess physical agility and adequate reaction time to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected patient care needs
- Needs adequate hearing and visual acuity, including adequate color vision
- Requires fine motor skills, adequate eye-hand coordination, and ability to grasp and handle objects
- Able to use proper body mechanics to assist patients in ambulating, transferring in and out of bed, chair or wheelchair
- May be required to lift up to 75 pounds
- Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone
- May require periodic use of personal computer
UFCWCompensation Grade Profile:
Bay Area Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anti-Retaliation Notice