Working as part of a small, friendly, team the successful Customer Service Advisor will join the Complaints department initially on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent role following a successful trial period.
The role will be fully office based, Monday to Friday with a starting salary of £23,000 per annum.
You will join a growing Property Services organisation based in the Caerphilly area.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Answer inbound calls and emails from Customers
- Resolving queries
- Provide information and handle complaints regarding services
- Recording and reporting of calls
- Customer Service
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a call centre environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience handling customer complaints
- Passion for Customer Service
- Ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Immediate start available
- Starting salary £23,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking