At Provide A Ride, our drivers deliver direct care to our customers throughout Ohio, specializing in wheelchair assistance and transportation. Our mission is to help our community by getting our passengers where they need to go. If you have a strong desire to help others and want to start a fulfilling career, apply now to join our Provide A Ride team!
SHIFTS: PT and FT available. NO WEEKENDS! 1st and 2nd Shift.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and display a positive and respectful work environment.
- Interview customers to ensure their eligibility to receive transportation; obtain pertinent information to schedule customers' transportation needs.
- Input and document trip information correctly.
- Ensure customers' personal data is accurate in the computerized system by reviewing all the information before ending the call.
- Record and respond to customers' compliments and complaints; forward the information to the appropriate supervisor/manager when necessary.
- Verify and organize daily paperwork.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Pre-employment Drug Screen (excludes marijuana)
- Criminal Background Check
Customer Service Representative - Provide A Ride (applicantstack.com)