GBR Recruitment Ltd are working with a major Data Solutions business recruiting for a Junior or more Senior Data Analyst who has a strong presence with major customers, a key player that is able to successful assist with Data Analysis duties to aid Data Manipulation Solution selling to an array of top end market leading clients primarily across financial, telecoms & utilities sectors plus other sectors.
This highly Analytical role involves a real client facing consultancy approach, with strong professional communications experience in a client facing environment being a must have skill.
- Effectively converting large quantities of complex client data into tangible data insights which can be used to make informed decision making and drive business benefits from a revenue and efficiencies perspective.
- Quickly identify incomplete and diverse data sets, pin pointing any data issues which may affect the accuracy and completeness of any analysis performed
- Understand the real value of the data the client is analysing, validating the information provided and reconciling the data sets, as part of the Data Analytics Cycle
- Produce data visualisations, detailed reporting and analytics underpinned with clear business commentary
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams to deliver end to end client solutions in a timely manner
- Balance the technical and analytical demands of their role
- Continuous development focused
- Delivering clear, concise and insightful data analytics which enable our clients to make sound business decisions based on fact
- Translate data analysis into targeted information which can be converted into actionable improvements, based on the specific clients industry needs
The Analysts Attributes:
- Ideally possesses commercial experience within Telecoms, Banking or Utilities industries; or within a data related consultancy company (beneficial)
- Technical and analytical skills using both SQL and Excel (advanced in Excel)
- Any exposure to Python R would be great but not required as standard
The clients Head Office is London based, however this fantastic opportunity allows for remote / hybrid working therefore the successful applicant can live anywhere in the UK as long as they are prepared to travel to London from time to time for project meetings etc. plus there will be travel to clients sites too as it is a client facing front line role.
Interviews are to take place Immediately, so don't miss out on joining this modern innovative client, apply today!