Job Title: Database Analyst/DBA
Department: Business Systems
Salary: £45-50K(DOE) + Benefits
Role: Permanent - Hybrid (3 days from office, 2 days remote)
Key areas: Database Analyst, Business Analysis, ERP, MRP, SQL, Data Backup, IT Business Analyst, Software, Systems Analyst, Software Analysis, , Business Processes, application analysis, manufacturing, IT, Tech, food manufacturer, SSRS.
ChapmanTate Associates are seeking a Database Analyst to join this established and fast-moving food production outfit from their Belfast offices. Multiple award winning and one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK seeks a Database Analyst to join their growing systems team to develop and own the multiple application databases (SI and MS NAV / BC for our MES/ERP) system. As DBA you will work closely with the ERP team and the IT services department to ensure that the databases are optimized to maintain database performance and reporting to head of Business Systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further progress their career, gaining further experiences in a lead role.
Essential Skill- set:
- Use of SQL database optimization tools.
- 2/3 years work experience as a DBA
- In-depth working knowledge of the SQL - data backup, recovery, security, integrity & replication.
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across a large business
- Ability to think algorithmically and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Certified in SQL server database administration (desirable)
- Working knowledge of SSRS (desirable)
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide faster query responses.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support to both the business systems team and out IT services department.
- Implementation and creation of stored procedure to assist in the integration of 3rd party data.
- Provide 3rd level support for issues relating to database queries including the creation & maintenance of SSRS reports.
- Troubleshoot everyday SQL database related issues.
- Working with various business stakeholders to ensure the integrity and security of the data.
- Adhoc development for system & process improvement initiatives to support the Head of Business systems.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place from next week- so if this sounds like the role for you please get in touch now for a quick turnaround!