Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Mid-Level Producer. This position may also have the option of working remotely in the U.S.
The Producer role will be focused on managing modernization efforts to improve USAA Bank experiences across various money movement activities like Zelle, Transfer Funds, Wires, and Bill Pay. The candidate selected will manage work streams across native mobile and responsive web technologies while working closely with designers, product managers, and IT partners.
Facilitates the creation of moderately complex user experience designs by partnering with business stakeholders to define business requirements. Plans, organizes, and manages the design process. Primary deliverables include the information architecture and wireframes for various digital channels (e.g., the web, smart phones, tablets, kiosks, email, desktop, etc.).
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
About USAA IT
Our most meaningful qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 13 million members who rely on us every day.
We're proud of USAA's strong history -- and we're even more passionate about our future. That's why we have a team of supportive and collaborative hardworking technology professionals focused on doing more for our members. And why we're continuing to add innovative problem solvers to our team. With us, you'll find exciting challenges that inspire you to continue learning and growing.
Job Requirements Tasks:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Partners with direct supervisor to serve as primary point of contact for enterprise and business partners and stakeholders to understand business objectives, identify problem and solution spaces, and define design requirements for moderately complex projects.
- Evaluates, plans, and organizes work and resources for the execution of design solutions from concept to production release, accountable for meeting quality targets and achieving program and project milestones within established timeframes and budget.
- Facilitates team meetings, rituals, and activities to keep project efforts on track and creates communications that provide insight on progress against key project deliverables, milestones, and metrics.
- Monitors projects for issues or documented risk and manages risk by using established project management processes that address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and costs.
- Facilitates the removal of obstacles and impediments to the design team and may facilitate the resolution of design issues through an understanding of business and design objectives.
- Facilitates the alignment of stakeholders across projects, teams, and functions by identifying and responding to stakeholder needs and coordinates approvals with cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
- Facilitates design research and contributes to the creation of design solutions by generating ideas and creating design artifacts informed by knowledge in human-centered design process and methodologies.
- Guides design solutions through appropriate quality and compliance controls and check points and contributes to the development or continuous improvement of design processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines to optimize organizational performance in the delivery of business value to members and employees.
Bachelor's degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Minimum Experience:
- 4 years of experience with business analysis or project and program management in a relevant design field, such as User Experience or User Interface Design, Digital Product Design, or Web Design.
- Intermediate facilitation, negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Intermediate written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with Agile frameworks and methodologies such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, and Kanban.
- Intermediate experience with Program and/or Project Management methods and tools.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and managing multiple projects
- Skilled with using project management tools like Rally and Wiki to document, track, and report projects
- Understands the value of human-centered design and able to advocate/speak on behalf of appropriate methods and principles with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional product teams and effectively communicate to wider Chief Design Office organization
- Proven experience fostering healthy teams and trust in a collaborative environment
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200 - $144,500 (this does not include geographic differential, it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors. Geographical Differential
: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average. Shift premium
will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits:
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details. USAA Total Rewards Relocation
assistance is not available
for this position.