Virtual Orientation Now Available!!!
Devereux's DSP hourly rate is starting at $16.85 and increases
with education and experience !!!!
$1,500 Sign On Bonus!
Are you interested in making an impact on the lives of individuals with intellectual/developmental/behavioral health disabilities? Do you enjoy helping others strive to their full potential?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being a Direct Support Professional has its Advantages
As a Direct Support Professional at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need.
We offer: A comprehensive benefit package, paid training, student tuition assistance, and opportunity for internal growth.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will:
- Actively assist our individuals with their individualized plans for daily living.
- Ensure our individuals are safe, healthy, and living in a clean environment.
- Assist with the planning, implementation, and documentation of programs designed to meet the social, emotional, physical, and personal needs.
- Plan and participate in community outings.
- Shop for the home's necessities such as food, clothing, and household items.
- Schedule and transport our individuals to doctor's appointments, shopping trips, and day programs/schools.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health New Jersey provides programs and services for adults with intellectual/developmental/behavioral health disabilities. Located in Pilesgrove, NJ, this position is responsible for the following: Assisting individuals with their daily living, administering medication, adhering to implemented Behavioral Support Plans, medical appointments, household maintenance, electronic documentation, but most of all, assisting our individuals in maximizing their full potential.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health New Jersey touches the lives of nearly 500 children, adolescents and adults, and their families, across the state. Individuals with emotional, behavioral and cognitive disabilities, including autism, are served through a broad spectrum of treatment settings, including community-based homes and supported apartments, vocational training programs, family care homes, and consulting services.
Governor Murphy's Executive Order 283 COVID-19 vaccine mandate requires unvaccinated staff without a medical or religious exemption requires the following:
- Must receive the first dose prior to their start date, if you are receiving a 2 dose vaccine, your second dose is three weeks after your first dose.
- You will also need to receive your booster shot by 3/30 or within 3 weeks of becoming eligible based on CDC guidelines, whichever is later. Currently those guidelines call for booster shots 5 months after receiving the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2 months after receiving the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. The order requires all staff eligible receive the booster to be considered up to date on their vaccinations.
- If you are already fully vaccinated, you will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved medical or religious exemption prior to starting.