- Vision and dental coverage
- Term Life plans
- Short-term disability plan
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible schedules (Shifts can be arranged to fit your schedule)
- Same day pay
- Weekly pay available
- Mobile clock in/out
- Work close to home (Serve seniors in your own community)
- Ongoing PAID training and development
- Your local office may offer you a variety of initial and ongoing career training opportunities to help you grow your skills. This could include but is not limited to:
- A "library" of senior care reference materials and resources in the office and online
- On-the-job training for unique client situations
- Make a difference, develop meaningful relationships and meet new people
- Give back to those who need you most (our clients need you now more than ever before!)
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Extremely positive work environment
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Provides immediate coverage for inpatient and outpatient claims such as doctor's office visits, prescription drugs, labs, x-rays, urgent care, emergency room visits, surgery, and other day-to-day claims.
- Doesn't have copays, deductibles, or waiting periods.
- Premium is affordable and automatically deducted from the employee's paycheck, removing the stress of having to manually remit payment.
- Includes access to Plush Care's virtual primary care services, covered under the doctor's office benefit, providing employees with same-day virtual doctor's appointments, 24/7 care team chat, and more.
- Is accompanied by other benefit options, including dental, vision, term life, and short-term disability coverage
Reports to: President/Owner
The primary goal of the Director of Care is to ensure clients receive the highest quality care in accordance with Company standards. Within the framework of the objectives and policies established by the Company, plans and coordinates care objectives that promote quality within the Company both within and outside the Company. Participates as member of the company's management team in planning, policy formulation and administrative decision making with a particular reference to the role, functions and operations of the agency's services.
1. Maintains compliance to all Agency clinical and administrative policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
2. Evaluate and supervise all staffing activities of Staffing Coordinator(s), including:
a. Assist in the recruiting, hiring, training, and on-going supervision of Staffing Coordinator(s)
b. Review Daily Priority Sheets at 4pm daily
c. Ensure all shifts are covered, and contingency plans are in place
3. Evaluate and supervise all Agency homecare field staff for conformity with professional standards of home health care, and in accordance with state health statues and home care licensure requirements.
4. Ensures the quality of patient care and service by using specialized knowledge and judgment to assure patient care standards are in compliance with applicable State Practice acts and Agency policies and appropriately maintains the client record in both client home and office settings.
5. Performs or supervises case management activities for individual patients, including but not limited to assessments, teaching and development, and updating of the care plan or paraprofessional tasks sheet.
6. Manage inquiry calls in cooperation with Inside sales team using the following standards: a. Answer telephone using professional etiquette.
b. Follow the prescribed inside sales process including being responsive, building a strong relationship with the caller, qualifying the client, developing the care profile, gaining
commitment, and following up on leads.
c. Communicate features, benefits and advantages that relate to the identified needs of each potential client.
d. Maintain a minimum 40% conversion ratio converting inquiries into consultations. e. Answer all service-related questions from the caller.
f. Communicate effectively and persuasively to all callers.
g. Document all service inquiry activity according to standards.
h. Enter service inquiry data into designated software system according to standards.
i. Schedule consultations for potential clients and designated office personnel in timely manner.
j. Make follow-up contact via phone calls, letters, and emails to referral sources inquiring about potential clients, as appropriate.
k. Make follow-up contact via phone calls, letters, and emails on RAH client referrals made to other providers such as facilities, elder attorneys, etc.
l. Contact physicians of new clients with summary of services provided as appropriate.
m. Follow up on non-converted clients by adhering to established follow-up procedures.
7. Coordinates with Director of Nursing for arrangements with other healthcare and equipment providers to assure continuity of care and adherence to the patient plan of care.
8. Provides for in-service education for Personal Care Assistants, Homemakers and Professional Staff Personnel.
9. Helps improve the knowledge base and effectiveness of agency staff by teaching inside sales initiatives and further program development.
10. Actively engages in training and new hire orientation in order to demonstrate professional home care standards.
11. Reviews client/caregiver notes to ensure compliance and quality in documentation and care.
12. Manages company client survey programs by promoting participation, reviewing results, and making recommendations to the management team on improving the quality of care.
13. Promotes a positive image of the Agency within the office and in the community by communicating, in words and actions, our Mission and Values to all stakeholders (clients and their families, caregivers and their families, referral resources, colleagues, community partners, etc).
14. Promotes Agency to the community, participating in community programs with other professionals when necessary and forming alliances that are most beneficial to the agency.
15. Documentation of care / issues/ events in ClearCare and in client / caregiver files as directed by state licensure guidelines and RAH recommendations.
16. Communicates all Agency complaints, both staff and client, to Executive Director/Owner and follows up as required.
17. Performs on-call coordinator duties as needed.
18. May be required to travel on company business.
Additional (non-essential) Functions
1. Represent Agency before public as required by President/Owner.
2. Other duties assigned by President/Owner.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
1. One year of supervisory experience required.
2. Home care experience required.
3. Read, write speak and understand English as needed for completion of job.
4. Have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation. 5. Inside sales experience using consultative techniques preferred.
6. Computer experience with data entry, word processing and Microsoft Windows® based software. 7. Current Register Nurse or Social Work license strongly preferred.
1. Works both in office and in patients' homes as required for supervisory and assessment visits.