*$7,500 Sign On Bonus!*
Rocky River Gardens is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing. A Director of Nursing is responsible to make a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services.
Qualifications of Director of Nursing:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an RN
- Familiar with state & federal regulations
- Three (3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care
- Experience in supervising nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families, and other employees at all levels.'