** Excellent pay for the right Director of Nursing candidate**
Emporia Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center, located in Emporia, VA, is a Long Term Care facility that provides quality care to our residents. Join a growing team of successful, happy caregivers who are valued and appreciated.
Comprehensive benefits package
Same day pay
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Required: Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
- Required: Director of Nursing experience a must
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Science, Nursing or related field
- Preferred: 3 years R.N. experience.
- Plans, directs, and supervises the activities of the nursing staff.
- Ensures the nursing department is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develop, implement and update department policy and procedures when necessary or as directed.
- Responsible for providing consistent and sufficient staffing for Resident needs as well as regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for training and educating staff members.
- Supervisory Responsibility- This position has direct supervisor responsibilities for R.N's, L.P.N's, Certified Nurse Aides, and other personnel assigned.