Are you the best precision technician at your company? Do you have electronic technology experience, but also mechanically savvy? If so, we want you to apply.
Located in RIDC Park, O'Hara Township, Aerotech builds industry leading precision motion, robotics, and automation technology right here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We do so by continuously investing in our employees. At Aerotech, we build technician careers.
At Aerotech, you will:
Advance industries with precision motion technology in a clean climate-controlled environment, while advancing your career with continuous paid on-the-job training.
Earn respect and have an opportunity to grow within the company, while receiving competitive compensation, annual merit increases, and bonus payments every 6 months.
Benefit as Aerotech continues to grow with our industry-low turnover rate, health benefits with affordable employee contribution, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Trust.
What will your day look like? At Aerotech, you will:
- Follow detailed instructions and procedures to conduct functional tests on electronic equipment and electromechanical systems in order to evaluate system performance under actual operation conditions.
- Read and interpret schematic, assembly, and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to the component level and electromechanical systems
- Analyze and interpret test data
- Conduct functional test on prototype electro-mechanical systems and provides test data to engineering
What will separate you from the rest? Experience with:
- Systems level troubleshooting
- Servo tuning
- Brushless motor and feedback devices
- Ability to use digital multimeters, current probes, and oscilloscopes
- Effective computer literacy, including experience with ERP Software
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills
Must be authorized to work in the US currently and in the future without employer sponsorship.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.
Powered by JazzHR