BEST, A GardaWorld Company is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals provide guest service, event security, and 24/7 security personnel to stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide.
Our team at Target Center have exciting openings in for Event Staff and Security positions! Openings are Part-Time and event based responsible for providing our guests an unforgettable experience while enforcing safety guidelines for the facility. This is an ideal position for candidates who are eager to be part of the NBA environment, get out and meet new faces or supplement their income while working in a fun environment.
Perks of Working With BEST:
- Weekly pay
- Exclusive opportunities to work inside the stadium and get a sneak peek into the action
- Flexible scheduling that fits around your life
Greet guests as they enter and leave the event
Check bags for prohibited items
Monitor metal detectors for alerts and taking next steps when needed
Enforce venue policies and procedures
Report suspicious activity and violations of venue policy
Secure locations and prohibit access to unauthorized individuals
Follow established code of conduct and safety procedures
Provide exceptional service to all patrons
Other duties as assigned
- Consent to background check and drug screen
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong, clear communication skills
- Team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
Read What Our Team is Saying:
We had Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis attend several wrestling events. It was our job to ensure fans didn't bother them while the event was happening
I personally escorted David Beckham during an event
I was lucky enough to drive Kirk Cousins around in a golf cart during a commercial shoot at US Bank Stadium
All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
BEST is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. By providing the information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with BEST and its affiliates and subsidiaries.