Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic, compassionate team of nurses who care for a diverse patient population in various units, including Telemetry, Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, and Critical Care.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued and cared for. Our leaders are local, and connected to day-to-day operations. The more you know about us, the more you'll want to join us.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Night shift, 24 to 36 hours per week (.6 to .9 FTE) with 12-hour shifts
Why join Overlake?
- $10,000 Bonus with 1 year of experience
- FREE Parking & FREE ORCA Card
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- Our pay: Overlake offers a $5.00/hour premium for our Float Pool RNs. This is in addition to base pay, shift and weekend differentials, BSN and MSN premiums and specialty certification pay as applicable.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required (BSN preferred)
- Current WA state RN license prior to start date
- Comprehensive Medical/Surgical and Telemetry experience required
- BLS and ACLS required
- Critical Care and current IV experience preferred
- 3+ years experience as an RN preferred
- NIHSS preferred.
- Preference will be given to certified RN's, including PCCN and CCRN.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year and by Seattle Magazine and one of the Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area.
We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.