- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Short term/long term insurance, life insurance & more
- 401k with Employer Match
- Sick time & Paid time off
- Up to 10 paid holidays a year
- Education & Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company supplied uniforms
Why work for ACO?
Join a global family owned company with office/ production in 45+ countries that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company positively impacts the use of one of earth’s greatest resources, water. ACO is rooted with the team player spirit, encouraging self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees.
Who is ACO?
ACO. we care for water
A central theme to everything we do is products and technology that care for water – our system chain of ‘collect, clean, hold, release’ reflects this and our business constantly revolves around the care and management of water
What the role entails
- Perform maintenance and repairs involving some of the following: Observes functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards, problems, and the need for service repair and or replacement of mechanical components. Experience in ARC and MIG Welding fabrications work on production equipment in the facility (Preferred, not required).
- Troubleshoot diagnose and repair mechanical problems ,using root cause analysis principles and taking corrective action to repairing or replacing electrical and mechanical component.
- Familiarity in Debug, and repair production equipment, as quickly and safely as possible to ensure minimal production down time on manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for equipment installations, retrofits, and upgrades on mechanical system.
- Set up and operate a range of machine tools and equipment to make sure repairs are done safety and efficiently, Responsibility for maintaining department tools and equipment in the maintenance shop and facility.
- Identify and troubleshoot sources of mechanical failure. Make recommendations and report problems to immediate Supervisor for future improvements on building and or equipment in the manufacturing facility
- Maintain neat and orderly inventory of equipment spare parts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Background in mechanical maintenance or similar field
$17.50 - $24.00 an hour