- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Short term/long term insurance, life insurance & more
- 401k with Employer Match
- Sick time & Paid time off
- Up to 10 paid holidays a year
- Education & Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company supplied uniforms
Why work for ACO?
Join a global family owned company with office/ production in 45+ countries that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company positively impacts the use of one of earth’s greatest resources, water. ACO is rooted with the team player spirit, encouraging self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees.
Who is ACO?
ACO. we care for water
A central theme to everything we do is products and technology that care for water – our system chain of ‘collect, clean, hold, release’ reflects this and our business constantly revolves around the care and management of water
What the role entails
- Perform routine building and grounds repair tasks, including carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs
- Respond to work order requests, completing in a timely manner and closing tickets
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule for building. Keep neat and accurate repair records and other department information such as walk-throughs and daily inspection on equipment in the building.
- Demonstrate professionalism and self-motivation in order to perform routine duties, and assist others including outside vendors, as scheduled or required
- Identify and troubleshoot sources of mechanical failure. Make recommendations and report problems to immediate Supervisor for future improvements on building and or equipment in the manufacturing facility
- Maintain neat and orderly inventory of spare parts.
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work areas to unsure safety and 5s is meet in the facility and maintenance shop.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical and general repairs, a plus, but not required.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to operate company vehicle and mobile equipment Forklift, Reach Fork, scissor lift etc.
- Must have basic computer skills using Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Also, basic measuring tools.
- Willing to be trained in building & grounds maintenance
$17.50 - $24.00 an hour