NaphCare has an exceptional opportunity for a Hemodialysis RN to join our healthcare team at the Hillsborough County Jail located in Tampa, FL.
This position provides chronic hemodialysis care and treatment, develops nursing plans involving assessment, planning and implementation, evaluation, training, and education; communicates with the physician and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust and complete patient care plans and assists in research studies. The Hemodialysis RN provides safe, effective delivery of age-specific patient care as overseen in compliance with standards and regulations.
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or treatment
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the facility
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed practical/vocational nursing staff
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our positions encourage cross-training and include roles such as intake booking nurse, detox nurse, sick call nurse, and health and physical assessments nurse.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to talent.acquisition@ .
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
*New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran