Now Hiring: Housekeeper (Full Time) M-F, 7am-3:30pm
Join a team with One Heart, One Hope, One Mission!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity with a mission-based, faith-based senior care organization that values respect and compassion? Then join the Sisters of Notre Dame family!
At Sisters of Notre Dame, we recognize it takes compassionate, dedicated leadership to continue our mission. The team members we hire are trustworthy, dependable, and committed to enriching the lives of our SND community. We offer our employees a rewarding environment, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our facility is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Chardon, OH., off of Auburn Rd.
Here are a few additional perks you can receive by joining our team:
- Friendly coworkers with an emphasis on teamwork and equality
- A supportive management team
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- Paid Holidays and Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
If you want to join a team that appreciates you and your hard work, look no further than Sisters of Notre Dame!
What does a Housekeeper do at SND?
- Integrates the charism, values, mission and philosophy of SND in all services.
- Provide cleaning and housekeeping services for the building’s interior patient, resident and non-patient areas in accordance with established department policies and procedures
- General cleaning responsibilities such as sweeping, dusting, scrubbing, spotting and polishing equipment as needed, required or directed.
- Maintain service utility closets in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain all housekeeping cleaning power equipment (vacuums, scrubbers, buffers, suction machines, mop buckets and wringers, etc.).
- Maintain and fill supplies on housekeeping carts.
- Report emergencies and safety issues to the Facilities Director.
- All general cleaning is done on a daily, weekly, monthly, biannual and yearly basis as established by internal housekeeping standards.