RIGHT AT HOME, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic team.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn't you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME Glendale/Burbank is an award winning home care agency and has been recognized as a leading service provider by and Home Care Pulse.
Shift Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Day shifts, Evening Shifts, and Overnight shifts
We offer the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs - Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Competitive pay and direct deposit
- Tapcheck for on-demand pay
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Supplemental insurance programs
Looking for Personal Caregivers (Companions Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant) to fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Traveling to the clients home is required.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- TB Test, and a nationwide background check
- California DSS-HCSB Home Care Aide registration
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- State-mandated Covid 19 Vaccinated & boosted
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred