Right at Home is seeking a dependable, compassionate, and empathetic caregiver like you. Also, someone who is ok with client who smokes in the house.
Clients' needs vary, but can include assistance with mobility, dressing, grooming, bathing, and cleaning. Duties may also include your help to prepare meals, give medication reminders, and assist with laundry and chores as needed.
This caregiver position requires someone to have strong communication skills and to be extremely reliable. If you are a hardworking and dependable caregiver who sees themselves as client-focused, we want to work with YOU!
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By joining the A team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Right at Home:
- Earn competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Weekly Pay
- Mobile clock in /out
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
Each Right at Home office and business is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC. Right at Home, LLC is not the employer or joint employer of the employees of any of its franchised offices. For comments, questions or to learn more about Right at Home, please visit .