IT Infrastructure engineer needed with experience of Backup & Storage needed for this large professional services organisation. Working as part of their core infrastructure team the role will involve supporting and enhancing their Backup and Storage systems as well as significant project work.
The role sits as part of a wider team working across a range of products and systems within the Datacentre & Cloud stack.
The right person will be an experienced Storage & Backup engineer, able to monitor, maintain, upgrade and replace solutions
Technically a good mix of the following is needed:
- Experience of working with iSCSi and FC solutions, including managing and maintaining the server-side configuration.
- Demonstrable technical experience and knowledge of multiple storage solutions.
- Demonstrable technical experience of multiple backup products.
- Experience of cloud native backup solutions to support a hybrid environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Windows, File Systems, SQL, Exchange, and AD.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of VMWare.
Any knowledge or experience of these would be a real advantage:
- Experience of working with HCI storage solutions.
- Experience of working with Cloud storage and integrating with on-premises solutions.
- Dell Storage Products - Compellent, PowerMax, PowerFlex, Data Domain.
- Veeam, Azure Backup
- Scrum / Kanban awareness
- Microsoft and VMWare certifications
- Wide knowledge of a number of premium storage, backup and business continuity solutions
This is an organisation who invest heavily in their IT Infrastructure, it is the chance to work with an incredibly high achieving Infrastructure team at a very exciting stage of their development.
To discuss this role in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources