At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security
(BDS) is seeking a KC-46 Airplane Integration Office (AIO) Senior Lead Certification Support Analyst
within the KC-46 Airplane Integration Office. This position is located in Everett, WA
This role requires the selected candidate to work with KC-46 certification engineers and with the program's ODA counterparts. This position requires the individual to develop a knowledge of commercial derivative certification processes. Position Responsibilities:
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location. This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Primary responsibility as a Certification Support Analyst will be to develop and project manage original Certification Plans and revise existing Certification plans.
- Develops engineering data products and ensures acquisition and processing of data for analysis and publication. Organizes group activities and reviews work of others.
- Works under consultative direction. Work with engineering teams to develop and maintain certification plans. Work with outside teams to schedule and prioritizes compliance data required for ACE and Military Certification.
- Can demonstrate clear understanding of the interrelationships between Amended Type Certification (ATC), Supplemental Type Certification (STC), and Military Type Certification (MTC).
- Leads other design team members in processes, procedures, and standard conventions for certification plan development.
- Analyzes cert schedule data and provide status summary reports to program management.
- Performs system analyses to support design, specification compliance, validation/certification, product support, and product development.
- Verifies KC-46 system data conformance to specifications and requirements.
- Reviews reports and documentation for delivery to customers.
An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft certification
- Experience in Microsoft software suite
- Active security clearance
- Experience as a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior Certification Plan Owner experience
- Technical writing and Lean experience
- Detail oriented, Management of Data, Building Positive Relationships, Initiating Action, Planning and Organization
- Ability to solve ambiguous or complex problems by leveraging established knowledge of enterprise or industry practices and procedures
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience Relocation
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies . Shift:
This is a first shift position: Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.