Are you a Kitchen and Bath professional looking for an opportunity to use your skills and make an impact on a growing team? Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Kitchen and Bath Specialist for our ProSource Wholesale division. We are seeking a collaborative and team-oriented Kitchen and Bath expert to be responsible for providing support to ProSource Showroom Owners, Managers, Account Managers, Kitchen & Bath (K&B) Designers. The Kitchen & Bath Specialist is an integral role on the team and is responsible for participating and/or leading efforts in Training and Onboarding, New Showroom Implementation, best practice development, sales improvement, and customer support.
In addition to great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Our Kitchen and Bath Specialist will:
Provide K&B Training:
- Participate in the Training, and day-to-day support of Showroom Designers on the 2020 application.
- Participate in delivery of monthly K&B Sales Process classes.
- Travel to Showrooms as needed to provide one on one Designer training or participate in Account Manager K&B Sales Process training sessions.
Provide Sales Support:
- Conduct weekly New Designer Follow-up plan with Designers after their initial onboarding sessions are complete to provide one on one support and mentoring.
- Conduct weekly/monthly Project Tracking support calls/webinars with Showroom Designers to coach closing project sales and improving close rates.
Provide Product Support:
- Provide product knowledge, selections, and instruction on quoting, for Showroom Designers as needed as well as product training that includes key selling attributes and how to design/implement a project.
Provide Showroom Implementation Support:
- Act as backup to review Showroom Vignette designs during implementations, screen K&B Designer candidate design samples as part of Designer candidate assessments and attend weekly implementation calls as needed.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Interior Design preferred and/or related experience with 3-5 years' experience in Kitchen & Bath Design in a retail or wholesale sales environment preferred.
- Excellent 2020 skills.
- Experience composing and delivering training classes is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills, communication skills, and multi-tasking skills, with a team-oriented approach.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point experience.
- Possess poise and confidence while communicating with business owners, sales team, and design specialists.
- Must be able to adhere to strict timelines while collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Willing to travel to ProSource Showrooms for training and support.
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Franchisees!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of and support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
ProSource Wholesale® showrooms are found throughout North America and are dedicated exclusively to the needs of trade professionals. ProSource offers private showrooms staffed with product experts and kitchen and bath designers. Trade professionals and their clients can get everything they need to complete successful home and commercial projects: expert service along with a wide selection of quality flooring, cabinets, countertops, sundries, and much more. Over 400,000 builders, general contractors, remodelers, interior designers, installers, and property managers have joined as members of our showrooms. ProSource is a franchise business model with cooperative principles.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.