CARROLL is looking for a Leasing Manager to drive exceptional leasing results for a 400+ Unit Community in Riverdale, GA!
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We're growing quickly, and we're looking for excellent talent to join our team. CARROLL is one of the leading Multifamily Real Estate Investment and Property Management firms in the United States.
Join our team and see why we are one of the top companies to work for in the Multifamily industry!
The Leasing Manager leads the leasing team in a welcoming and engaging environment for future and current residents. In this role, you will support the leasing team to effectively manage leads, follow up, invite prospects to tour to ultimately secure leases. In addition, the Leasing Manager works with maintenance associates to ensure a successful Move-in/move-out experience for residents.
- Lead the Leasing team in resident care through excellent customer service, community events, and timely response to all requests.
- Motivate and engage Leasing associates to sell the community through phone calls, appointments and follow up communication.
- Assist with leasing and marketing efforts at the community by giving tours, answers calls, assisting with files, planning resident events and in other capacities as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable of current market trends and contribute ideas to the team for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Passion for serving associates and residents
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, YARDI®
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with NAA Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
What we offer:
- Monthly Commissions
- Training, Development, and Career Growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Apartment Rent Discount of 20%
- 14 Days of PTO + 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Short/Long-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
No agencies please. CARROLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CARROLL promotes a drug-free workplace. CARROLL will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries. All candidates must possess a valid driver's license and be willing to consent to pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.