Our Columbus team has an IMMEDIATE Openings for LPN's to join our team! We currently have Full time AND Part Time 1st Shift Monday through Friday Home Health LPN Openings! Competative pay- Up to $35 per hour- Flexible Schedule- Full Benefits- Paid Time Off- Sick Time- Vacation Time! APPLY NOW and JOIN OUR TEAM! Hosting daily interviews, and extending IMMEDIATEjob offers
As a? Licensed Practical Nurse?(LPN) ?
you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim?Healthcare Home Health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.? ?
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN):? ? ?
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.?
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), or PRN)?
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift opportunities available
- Weekly Pay with Daily Pay option available ?
- No Overtime Required?
- One-on-One patient care ? ?
Excited to hear more? Apply below. ? ?
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.?
As a? Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)?you will :? ?
- Provide?in-home?direct patient care according to the?provider's?prescribed plan of care (and nursing'scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery?
- Assess?and document patient conditions and report?change?as needed (vitals,?blood/stool/urine, glucose,?etc.)?
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids,?documenting thoroughly?
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene?
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments?
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes?
To qualify?for a? Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)?position?with us :? ?
- Education:?Associate degree?in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required?
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position?
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification?
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations?
- Practical trach?and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required?
At Interim HealthCare?Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat? your?family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address?each individual's?mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.? ?