NOW HIRING: LPN/RN-Full-Time, Night shift, $3000 Sign On Bonus
LPN pay rate-$30 an hour
RN pay rate-$40 an hour
Join a team with One Heart, One Hope, One Mission!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity with a mission-based, faith-based senior care organization that values respect and compassion? Then join the Sisters of Notre Dame family!
At Sisters of Notre Dame, we recognize it takes compassionate, dedicated leadership to continue our mission. The team members we hire are trustworthy, dependable, and committed to enriching the lives of our SND community. We offer our employees a rewarding environment, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our facility is located in the beautiful community of Chardon, OH., off of Auburn Rd.
Here are a few additional perks you can receive by joining our team:
- Friendly coworkers with an emphasis on teamwork and equality
- A supportive management team
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Referral and Attendance Bonuses
If you want to join a team that appreciates you and your hard work, look no further than Sisters of Notre Dame!
What do Nurses do at SND?
· Responsible for providing nursing care per physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures and with Infirmary policies.
· Responsible for knowledge of assigned patients’ conditions always; for recognizing and interpreting symptoms and reporting patient's conditions.
· Responsible for treatments ordered for the patients in her care.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care; for developing nursing plans for her patients.
· Responsible for being a role model for other nursing personnel.
· Has authority to direct activities of L.P.N.'s and/or Nursing Assistants working on her Team In the delivery of patient care.
· Has authority to Institute nursing measures to facilitate patient care insofar as she is qualified to do so.
· Assesses nursing needs of assigned patients, determines nursing problems, and develops and/or updates plan of care; coordinates nursing plan of care with medical plan of treatment.
· Checks on all assigned patients at least twice on her shift to ascertain their overall condition and response to medication and/or treatment.
· Performs nursing care for those patients requiring the Judgment and skills of a professional nurse.
o May administer routine P.O. and I.M. medications as prescribed by the physician. Makes nursing judgments on the need for administering P.R.N. medications.
o May administer I.V. therapy by performing venipuncture’s if qualified; monitor I.V. therapy closely; may administer I.V. push and drip medications as ordered by a physician.
o May perform routine and special treatments, dressings, and other nursing services as prescribed.
o Makes observations, reports and records symptoms and conditions of patients. Initiates appropriate
§ therapeutic nursing measures.
o Maintains patients' records with complete, concise, and pertinent information.
o Notes and carries out Physician’s written orders.
o May accept and carry out physician’s verbal and telephone orders In the absence of the Head Nurse or her Assistant; Is responsible for writing these orders on the Medical Record in the patient's chart.
· Assists the physicians with treatments.
· Instructs patients to be discharged and documents discharge planning.
· Encourages and motivates patients to participate in activities planned for them.