Our partner, one of the leading production centers in northeast Ohio, we have the capability of manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning and other processes is seeking a Machine Maintenance Mechanic
for its Chardon, Ohio facility
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible.
1st and 2nd Shifts Available
$23 +/ hr depending on experience Essential Functions and Duties
Education, Experience, and other Requirements:
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs a variety of CNC and multi-purpose electronic and/or electro-mechanical control systems for industrial and precision equipment.
- Operates machine through necessary cycles to check mechanical portion of electronic and/or electro-mechanical systems and detects any variations from specifications.
- Repairs faulty components, re-tests system or systems as necessary.
- Perform incidental welding in conjunction with the normal maintenance activities.
- Sets up a variety of higher sensitive, precision test tools and equipment and conducts a series of involved operational tests.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5 years of related experience.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent in related discipline preferred.
- Prior experience with welding, analyzing CNC equipment malfunctions, troubleshooting mechanical systems, repairing spindle alignments, setting squareness of a machine, and checking for positioning accuracy.
- Experience with electrical wiring in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Mazak mills and lathes, Mitsui Seiki mills, Hass milling machines.
- Experience with computer controls such as Mitsubishi, Fanuc.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic diagrams, schematics, drawings, performance specifications, and operating requirements of industrial manufacturing equipment to include CNC multi-purpose electronic and/or electro-mechanical control systems.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
- Must have basic hand tools including (but limited to): wrenches, sockets, ratchets, screwdrivers etc.
- Overtime available as schedule demands