Exciting Marketing and Business Development Manager Position for a Leading Consultancy Firm!Marketing and Business Development Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 - London BridgeThis company specialises in Global Risk Management consultancy and has offices based internationally in Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, and London. They focus on locally sourced intelligence to help guide firms with making the correct commercial decisions. This is a new role within the company due to its recent growth and expansion, so they are looking for a driven and excited individual to assist this development.Your new role:You will be supporting the company's five-year growth plan including the company's Marketing and Business Development strategy and bring it to life. This role requires a great communicator who understands the best way to reach and engage the company's target audience and is looking to learn and develop as part of a growing company, reporting into the Director of Marketing and Business Development.Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Client engagement and management.
- To work alongside regional teams and senior management to manage and deliver strategic plans.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- To follow up with all Marketing and Business Development leads and make sure they are managed by correct members of the team.
- Track ROI
- Lead meetings focused on Business Development, encouraging good coordination between both Marketing and Business Development teams
- Monitor financial performance of the business, working alongside the finance team. Follow up on trends with the marketing and Business Development strategy.
- Keep up to date with Marketing materials e.g., brochures and case studies, ensuring it reflects the brands current position.
- Create and implement training materials for all senior staff, working with the Head of Learning and Development on this.
What you need to succeed:
- 4 years of experience in a B2B marketing or business development company.
- Experience working in a Professional Services organisation.
- Focused on clients and results.
- Great ability to present and lead meetings
- Good persuasion and influencing techniques
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000.
- Hybrid working (2+ days in office)
- To work in an autonomous role.
- Great company culture
- Good location in Central London
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
What to do now:If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.