This role is to support Early Careers Attraction in the UK. You will be responsible for University engagement, events, engaging with candidates, producing content for advertising etcThere is no recruitment involved at all, this role is focussed on attraction for early careers.
- Using recruitment metrics and analytics to run effective talent attraction activities with a focus on Early Careers Attraction in UK and Dublin and professional hiring in the UK
- Manage University Relations in UK and Ireland
- Partner with external agency to oversee UK Brand Ambassador campaign
- Prepare marketing materials and bring marketing campaigns to life
- Advising TA partners and business stakeholders on attraction strategy
- Manage attraction channels and coordinating attraction campaigns
- Analysing channel effectiveness
- Coordinating/organizing/attending attraction events (physical and virtual)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in off-line and on-line marketing campaigns organisation
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools and lead generation options
Co ordinating and setting up virtual and physical events and tracking the effectiveness of these
- Experience of using adobe photoshop/illustrator or any relevant design tools
- Experience of using a CRM system and content creation for email marketing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.