Radiography opening in Riverside, California.
Full Time Medical Dosimetrist Needed!
Full time and permanent position
Medical Dosimetrist's Essential Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
• Designs an effective treatment plan that will deliver a prescribed radiation dose and field placement technique in accordance with physicians prescription.
• Experience and understanding on contours per guidelines.
• Ensures dose-limiting structures are considered in the design of treatment plans and documents dose in accordance with physicians prescription.
• Verifies patient prescription, diagnosis, and identification and accurately designs treatment plan with care.
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of patient treatment plans and related documents
• Communicating with co-workers on any many issues which relate directly with patient care.
• Managing time effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to communicate with coworkers regarding treatment planning and implementing dosimetry plan changes, set-ups, etc.
• Enters all dosimetry charges in accurately and timely.
• Produces 3-5 treatment plans per day.
• Captures dosimetry charges in an accurate and timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Competitive compensation
• A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
• Health and wellness programs
The Medical Dosimetrist must meet the following qualifications:
• Required: Bachelor s degree
• Required: Current certification by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB)
• Required: At least three years of experience as a Dosimetrist in clinic; At least one year of experience with Varian Eclipse and the Aria environment; Must be proficient in 3D - conformal, IMRT and VMAT treatment planning