Are you the best technician at your company? Do you have precision mechanical experience, and a passion to measure and test down to a nanometer of tolerance? If so, we want you to apply.
Aerotech builds industry leading precision motion, robotics, and automation technology right here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We do so by continuously investing in our employees. At Aerotech, we build technician careers.
At Aerotech, you will:
Advance industries with precision motion technology in a clean climate-controlled environment, while advancing your career with continuous paid on-the-job training.
Earn respect and have an opportunity to grow within the company, while receiving competitive compensation, annual merit increases, and bonus payments every 6 months.
Benefit as Aerotech continues to grow with our industry-low turnover rate, health benefits with affordable employee contribution, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Trust.
What will your day look like? At Aerotech, you will:
- Tests electro-mechanical systems in a temperature controlled environment using laser
- interferometers, autocollimators, capacitance probes, and other precision measuring tools
- Aligns stages and systems using granite squares, electronic indicators, precision levels and alignment scopes
- Troubleshoots testing set-ups, equipment and the assembly of systems to achieve specifications
- Performs delicate adjustments of interrelated parts and assembles to extremely close tolerances on electro-mechanical assemblies, as well as modifications and repair of products
- Reads application and engineering specifications, control plans, work instructions, assembly drawings and receives verbal instruction regarding work assignments
What will separate you from the rest? Experience with:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- System level troubleshooting
- Effective computer literacy, including experience with ERP Software
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two to five years of related experience and/or training
- Qualified candidates must have experience using tools, such as drill press and hand power tools
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills
Must be authorized to work in the US currently and in the future without employer sponsorship.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.
Powered by JazzHR