The Mold Setter is responsible for performing tooling changeovers; this is not limited to setting molds and inputting process parameters. SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
TRAINING RESOURCES REQUIRED
- Removes mold and auxiliary equipment from the press and returns equipment to designated storage locations as set forth by 5S.
- Cleans platens ways and tie-bars prior to setting next mold.
- Installs next mold, making sure all necessary connections (water, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric) have been made and the machine adjusted accordingly.
- Ensures low pressure settings are set to the tightest tolerances, as set forth by the process sheet.
- Sets process conditions from machine memory, SRAM cards, and/or process sheets.
- Writes and follows through with maintenance work orders.
- Assembles MUD type molds for set-ups or minor tooling repairs as needed.
- Experienced Mold Setter and Process Team Lead.
- Orientation trainer.
- Training Matrix
- Access to Procedures on database.
- QARs, GASs, Control Plans, Customer Specific Requirements, Samples and photos.
- Paulson videos.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Read, write, and understand English
- Non-smoking facility
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- Good safety record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to see and identify small defects
- H.S. diploma or equivalent with general math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.