SHIFT: Weekends Only
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $50.40 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
New RN Rates Available!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) at Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
$25K Sign-on Bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs!
(internal candidates not eligible for sign-on)
Relocation available for out of state candidtes!
Weekend shift; Rotating weekends in house and 1st call; Guaranteed pay 40 hours/week
1st week: 1st call all weekend 0700 Saturday -Sunday 1900
2nd week: In-house 0700-1900 Saturday; 2nd call 1900-0700 & In-house 0700-1900 Sunday
Also rotate 2300-0300 and 0300-0700 2nd call on Friday nights.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
- You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year experience in the perioperative (OR) setting is required.
- ACLS and PALS certification required.
WHY CHOOSE SKY RIDGE?
- Rated #1 in safety by Consumer Reports
- Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
- Top performer in spine and orthopedics
- Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
- OR team awarded HCA President's award
- Accredited cancer, breast cancer, bariatrics, stroke and cardiac programs
- Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams
- Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
- High patient satisfaction scores
- Focus on quality and safety
- Commitment to employee engagement and well-being
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women's Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center - largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.