COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pediatric Gastroenterology - (PED-GI)
- $340,000 Salary Guarantee
- $100,000 Student Loan Assistance (forgiven over 3 years)
- $75,000 Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Paid
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with 4 weeks vacation/2 weeks CME and $5,000 annual, health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Pediatric Gastroenterology - (PED-GI)
- Employed Opportunity through Provider Service Agreement
- Affiliated with Children's Hospital and Have Full Support
- Pediatric Subspecialists Available; Cardiac, Surgery, Ortho, Uro and Local Ped-Hospitalist
- Call: Not structured and Only what is mutually agreed to, and paid extra to cover it.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Pediatric Gastroenterology - (PED-GI)
- Recent Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Pediatric GI Fellowship
- Quality and Patient Focused
- Team Oriented
COMMUNITY Pediatric Gastroenterology - (PED-GI)
- Beautiful Idaho Location Offering Great hiking, down hill skiing, mountain
biking, snow boarding, fishing, hunting and So Much More!
- Affordable Housing Options and Lots to Choose From
- Sun Valley, Gran Targe, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole All Close By
- "Business Week" Best Places to Raise Kids
- "Money.CNN" Top 100 City
- "" Best Small Places for Business and Careers
- 3 Colleges Within One Hour; One Local
- Great Parks and Lots of Family Activities
REFERENCE NUMBER: 183449
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.