We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of Customer Service experience
- 1 year of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 1 year of experience in Consumer/Business sales development experience
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Associate's degree from accredited college OR 60 college credits
What we can offer you:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Assistance -- Full Time Only
- The opportunity for career advancement
The Personal Banker focuses on using the consultative sales process to proactively identify and meet the financial needs of customers or prospects. The Personal Banker maintains focus on acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relationships through a variety of activities. This role is responsible for processing teller transactions as well as working as a member of the platform staff.
- Use consultative sales process for new and existing customers to identify current and future potential financial needs, with a focus on cross-selling Comerica's various product offerings.
- Always do the right thing for customers and colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Establish close working relationships with business partners to maximize customer relationship with Comerica Bank.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Utilizes approval authority for approving transactions.
- Provide transactional customer service, and process deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Respond with confidence to customer questions; follow through and own customer issues.
- Maintain knowledge on all policies, procedures, and products.
- This position's work schedule may require frequent Saturday rotations and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday - Thursday; 7:30 am to 6:30 pm Friday; 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Saturday; Full-time hours will be scheduled during the hours listed.
Minimum Salary Range
Maximum Salary Range
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.