General Practice opening in Centralia, Washington.
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring a qualified Phlebotomist for a full-time contract position with an established, highly reputable outpatient care facility in Centralia, WA! If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
No locals accepted: Professionals must reside over 50 miles of the facility to qualify
Benefits for a Phlebotomist:
- Flexible Schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections with the most admired companies mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Phlebotomist - Position Qualifications:
- Prepare patients for appointments by taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature, reporting patient history summary.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in the English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Phlebotomist - Requirements:
- 2 years phebotomy experience required
- Candidates that have an exsiting WA MAP on hand
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Centralia
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: VMS Hospital
- Order ID: 518205