Health System Anesthesiology Department southwest of Rochester, MN is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist Physician to join a Department of six full-time Anesthesiologists.
- The physician will provide services at Albert Lea and Austin clinics, hospitals, and emergency rooms.
- Responsibilities include placing a variety of blocks, providing consultative service, performing the pre-operative evaluation and medically directing the care of 10-18 surgeries per day.
- The physician works collaboratively with numerous CRNAs.
- The case load includes General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, OB/GYN, Urology, Podiatry, Orthopedics, and Ophthalmology with no cardiac or neurosurgery.
- Call coverage is in Austin only, and is 1:6.
Austin, MN is a community of 22,000, and is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 45 minutes west of Rochester. Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students. Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing. Upscale community offering many amenities not often found in communities this size. Hormel Foods, a multi-nation food manufacturer and marketer, has its corporate headquarters in Austin.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC206726