Regional healthcare leader is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred, but not required. Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- 8-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite, 20 patients per day in clinical office
- On-site Equipment:
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is monitored
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed, consults to other physicians - helps with coding and billing). The Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- 8 exam rooms in office
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry, Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and removal
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8:00 a.m. 5:00p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ;
- Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable) o Approximately 1 in 3 call; 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light call
Benefits Not Limited To: